"Reducing the Male Population by 90%"

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander
STO Handle: sulla@evoxsnes

"Reducing the Male Population by 90%"

Post by EVOXSNES »

So how would you achieve it?

Further research into designer babies will be necessary: manipulating gender or sex, prenatal sex discernment, sex-selective abortions, development of dual-female progeny (babies created from two mothers), and numerous other mechanisms will be utilised in order to achieve these aspirations. They won’t be enforced or mandated to achieve the goal in the short-term, but merely heavily encouraged in the early stages. Unless one opposes abortion, there's little ethical reason to find that too outrageous a proposition. The maths has already been done on all of the genetic and population-sustainment-related issues: population bottleneck, inbreeding, mutations, et cetera. Everything works out in favour of my ideas. I've been meticulous and cautious. I've had the work reviewed by people who are experts—or at least extremely knowledgeable—in biology and genetics, and I've received confirmation that it all works out.
Spoonier
Visitor
Visitor
STO Handle: @Spoonier1

Re: "Reducing the Male Population by 90%"

Post by Spoonier »

---------------------------------------------
Signed,

Commander Spoonier
Tyvek@Spoonier1
Tupac@Spoonier1

Delta
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Delta »

Um.. wut?
EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander

Post by EVOXSNES »

Delta wrote:Um.. wut?
Strap in, Son. Women will rule the world. This is just one way it can go ;)
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

She wants it.
Azami
Captain
Captain
STO Handle: Yaikitsune

Post by Azami »

Considering that she wants women to rule the world, she could potentially bottleneck the whole human race as a whole and potentially bring man-kind to a bitter end.
Carbonizer
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Carbonizer »

Gene manipulation would never defeat the choice to defy.

There are those of us who are built to defy. To be what we want, to be who we choose and choose to walk a different path to what has been laid out for us.

Feminism is a great laugh. They may shout equality for all women (ie Equal opportunities and all that crap) yet I am sure they would be quick to discriminate anyone who opposes them. There is no appeasing these people, even men who bend over backwards and are shaped to obey. They would be soon tossed to the side as slaves and as the Beta Males as they are, they will wallow in a corner crying into their loin cloth as they waste away due to malnutrition as of course, why would a feminist allow a man to be strong to one day over throw their weak regime on strength alone.
Azami
Captain
Captain
STO Handle: Yaikitsune

Post by Azami »

Certainly this lady is just a joke and by no means a thread to anyone. Even as a person I can't take her seriously. She is clearly some redneck heck that has a big plan that probably won't work. However feminism is something that i can't really any opinion on. However I do know that there are too many people that feel that it is a joke, much like you carbon to take it seriously.

ADD ON** she will probably be arrested because there isn't a way to do what she wants in a peaceful manner
TParis
Admiral
Admiral

Post by TParis »

Azami wrote:Certainly this lady is just a joke and by no means a threat to anyone.
Yeah, but let's be honest here, if that were a man saying such things, we'd all be afraid he is the next unibomber or Adam Lanza.
v/r,
Admiral TParis
EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander

Post by EVOXSNES »

I used to know someone who thought like that. Well not like *this* specifically but certainly along the same lines. All i can say is, Thank God for John Howard. (on this occasion at least)