STO

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: STO

Post by Costello »

Play the episodes until 50.
Warfire
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: @LordWarfire

Post by Warfire »

I'm too lazy to go back to the beginning but have had to figure out the new changes after a period of absence so can sympathise :)

The new faction stuff with the in UI missions is still very confusing so I would suggest spending some time there.

Since playing on the Friday fleet events I've found I need practice with the STFs etc - probably worth doing these until you stop doing stupid things. Not that I do stupid things.... often...

Also get a good shuttle, the shuttle events are fun :)
EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander
STO Handle: sulla@evoxsnes

Post by EVOXSNES »

Tips?

Play episodes as Artful suggested.

Don't be afraid to explore the Exchange to get items. Those items can be Common/White, what matters i guess is that you things on your ship. Don't worry about damage types too much. Experiment.

From time to time in Sector Space, a red pop up button "RED ALERT" once selected will transwarp you into a zone where you can earn Double XP. Usually the "RED ALERTS" are frequented by higher tier players, so you shouldn't have much trouble.

As your level increases. Public events such as, Starbase 24 provide a welcome change to episodes and give adequate XP/items too.

Thats all i can think of at the moment. If you do have more questions, just ask. :)
Kaito
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
STO Handle: Kaito Kun@spydron

Post by Kaito »

Play all episodes, Stick to one energy type equipping you ship and tactical consoles to support that energy type.
Respectfully,

Rear Admiral Kaito
Federation Council
Security Chief

Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

Feel free to ask me anything.
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

Jaszie wrote:Even though you are retiring Artful, are you still going to be on and available for PM?
I am not retiring. So yes.