9/11 Tribute

A place for visitors to drop by and say hello.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

9/11 Tribute

Post by Costello »

In memory of those who lost their lives on this tragic day. A drink for the fallen, a drink for the passengers of Flight 93 who risked their lives to divert the hijacked plane and a drink because we, as men, deserve it.

I remember the fateful events of that day, I came home from school at lunch-time and witnessed it on every news channel. It still echoes in our minds, that terrorism at its most inhumane can puncture the lives of so many and shatter the faith in humanity of even more. But people like Steve Buscemi, who took upon the mantle of his previous job as a firefighter to assist the emergency services show that courage can be found in even the darkest of moments.

Let's appreciate what we have, especially our stateside officers. I'll drink to that.

Cheers.
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: 9/11 Tribute

Post by Shroombuck »

Stands in silence and lights a pipe for the fallen.
Silverado
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
STO Handle: @silverado_679

Post by Silverado »

For all the lives lost on this day may you rest in peace and the families effected find closure.

For all those who worked to bring those responsible to justice and for those who now stand the thankless and vigilant watches to ensure the safety of the innocent around the world. Thank You!

Im personally looking forward to resuming my fleet duties with the USS Carl Vinson CVN 70 end of this month.
Twisted
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: Twist@tripz12

Post by Twisted »

May the people who lost their lives Rest in peace.
Signed,
Snr Captain Twisted

Academy Dean
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

I raise my glass to this post!
Thank you,
Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Jesse »

Hard to believe it has been 10 years already. Next time you go to the beach for a swim, think of Osama Bin Laden's ashes dispersed throughout and take a piss in the water.