Greeting from Section 31 Roleplay

A place for visitors to drop by and say hello.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

{S31} Richard Evans
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Greeting from Section 31 Roleplay

Post by {S31} Richard Evans »

"Captain, A Ship has Just Dropped out of warp..... Sir! It's Section 31 Roleplay...."

Dear Members of Federation Command,

My name is Admiral Richard Evans and I am a Foriegn Liason Officer for Section 31 Roleplay. We are a roleplaying group aimed a making the Federation safe from enemies.

I am writing to you Today, to start relations with your group. Here at Section 31, we are always aiming to reach the impossible, want to achieve a goal that is just outside our grasp. However, our ultimate aim, is to have fun at any possibilty we can. So, we try and broaden our opportunities in roleplaying, by expanding into other games, than the RPG-X Mod for Star Trek Elite Force 1.

What is RPG-X?

RPG-X is a mod for Star Trek Elite Force 1 that allows users to join a server, and take on the role of a character, and act out senarios created by the "Plot CO". We train our officers in "Roleplaying Manners" and general roleplay.

So Why Have We Contacted Yourselves?

Whether you play RPG-X, or your group supports it, it is always good to have a presence within the wider community, and create friendships. [The Group Name] May not support RPG-X, However, we would still like to become friends through regular chats, and events that we hold every month.

So I hope this will be the start of a beautiful and thrilling relationship between our two groups.

Signed
Admiral Richard Evans
Section 31 Roleplay
http://www.section31rp.co.uk
Heero Yuy
Captain
Captain

Re: Greeting from Section 31 Roleplay

Post by Heero Yuy »

Welcome to FC space
{S31} Richard Evans
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Thank You very much. I ask that Jesse Adds me on msn. My msn address is: richard.evans@section31rp.co.uk

Thanks
Silverado
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
STO Handle: @silverado_679

Post by Silverado »

Welcome to FC space. Feel free to check out our forums, teamspeak and elite force server.
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Welcome to FC Space.
Thank you,
Maniac
Commander
Commander

Post by Maniac »

I love RPG-X and used to play it all the time. It's been a while, ill get back into it when I have a chance. Oh and welcome to our space.
{S31} Richard Evans
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Thank You very much. If anyone wishes for more information about S31, then please contact me through our forums, or msn.

Thanks
Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Jesse »

Greetings Ricard,

Welcome to FC space! We are very pleased to make your acquaintance, and thank you for visiting us even though we have yet to launch. This RPG-X mod sounds interesting and I'd love to give it a try as I am sure other FC members would like to also. Do you have your own EF server that allows roleplay? We have recently acquired our own EF server actually, and you are most welcome on ours.

At any rate, my MSN is being temperamental right now. Please add me to your MSN precisi0n86@hotmail.com and we can discuss these matters and general diplomacy further. As I am quite busy during the week, the weekend is usually the best time to catch me.

Kind Regards,
Trip
Senior Captain
Senior Captain

Post by Trip »

Welcome to FC space, looking forward on working together with Section 31
{S31} Richard Evans
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Hi Jesse,

Thank you for the warm welcome. We at Section 31 Roleplay pride ourselves that our officers can go out into the wider community, and ask people to join our dedicated servers. We have 2 RPG-X servers that allow members to roleplay, both that offer a wide opportunities to get into a character.

We allow any member of the wider community to roleplay on our servers, and join in with regular roleplays called "SRP".

In addition, we have expanded into other gaming areas like Star Trek Online, Forum Roleplay, and even our very own MMORPG.

We'd be greatful to see officers coming onto our servers and joining in, and they will be welcomed with open arms.

Thanks Alot