Well what have we here?

A place for visitors to drop by and say hello.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

DarkSean
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Well what have we here?

Post by DarkSean »

Hey Vermin!!
Vermin
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Vermin »

TParis wrote:I think we need to get a cat.
*Beats TParis with dead cat* *Hides dead cat in Picards Office* :mrgreen:
Silverado
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
STO Handle: @silverado_679

Post by Silverado »

:lol:
Vermin
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Vermin »

Normally i wouldn't change subject in a thread i started but i have been keeping up with your forums and wanted to discuss a few locked threads and give a little history lesson. I seen the problems in UFP months ago and sought to lite a fire under Jesse and Picard i may have went about it the in the wrong way leading to my ban on the forums but looking at the FC site and forums it served it's purpose maybe not quite they way i intended but it worked none the less so hope there's no hard feelings over what transpired but if there are you can bite my a** cause you know I'm right :mrgreen: I was reading in another post about Digi and UFDF both are familiar too me and the same word comes to mind when i think of either the word is "IDIOTS" Around the time i lead UFP 4 UFDF was lead by by it's original founder Frank and was basically the trek communities punching bag and the but of most of there jokes. UFP 4 merged with another large fleet to become the TSR (Taronis Star Republic ) (Kudos to anyone who recognized the name from the old starcraft game ) Anywho TSR was under the leadership of Gordon who broke every vow he made too the fleet because he got on a power kick most of the members myself included resigned from TSR half fromed a fleet called Havok (HVK) the other half fromed a fleet called The Warriors Guild (WG) maybe some of you have heard of them? ;) HVK and WG joined forces and launched a full out assault on TSR HVK took the ground (most were EF players) WG took to space combat (Most were seasoned KA players) after weeks of war HVK and WG were victories and TSR was no more. A short time later after several skirmishes between HVK and WG a new recruit of HVK contacted me requesting to join WG because of internal issues in HVK this was my 1st encounter with Digi. My very 1st impression of him was he was an idiot thou i quickly found out he wasen't as stupid as i thought after multiple registrations on the WG forums and hack attempts i banned his ip range. So to sum all this up UFDF and Digi are bad news so do your fleet a favor and ban them both. I hope you all enjoyed story time maybe sometime in the future uncle Vermin will visit again with more stories. :D
Carbonizer
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Carbonizer »

A shame indeed. Truely, history repeats itself. Although, mistakes allow us to rewrite history to allow us to move forward into a new future.