New Daredevil series on Netflix

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Kristinia
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: @Ilthana

New Daredevil series on Netflix

Post by Kristinia »

I've been hearing about this through the Marvel Facebook page, and season 1 was finally released through Netflix.

The first few scenes totally make up for the previous Daredevil movie, and I hope they release another season.

Anyone else going to see this, have seen this, or wants to see this?
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: New Daredevil series on Netflix

Post by Costello »

I caught the trailer at work. Like all things Netflix-produced, it has quality written all over it.

However I can barely find the time for existing shows. I am behind on BCS, Walking Dead and who knows what else.
Janeway
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Janeway »

Costello wrote:I caught the trailer at work. Like all things Netflix-produced, it has quality written all over it.

However I can barely find the time for existing shows. I am behind on BCS, Walking Dead and who knows what else.
Game of Thrones? I hear it's a good series but I've only ever seen like three episodes. Thank God for Verizon's Fully Loaded Entertainment Pack that I'll never unsubscribe to.

And House of Cards. I hear that's a really good series. But I've been so busy my DVR is 83% full and I have like months worth of shows to catch up on.

Just too busy and it's only going to get worse with summer around the corner.
Signed,
Captain Janeway
Federation Senate
Federation Command
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

Janeway wrote:
Costello wrote:I caught the trailer at work. Like all things Netflix-produced, it has quality written all over it.

Game of Thrones? I hear it's a good series but I've only ever seen like three episodes. Thank God for Verizon's Fully Loaded Entertainment Pack that I'll never unsubscribe to.

And House of Cards. I hear that's a really good series. But I've been so busy my DVR is 83% full and I have like months worth of shows to catch up on.
I am up to date on both Game of Thrones and House of Cards because frankly they are both in their own league of television (as is Mad Men).