Star Trek: Specter Series

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Hoss
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
STO Handle: Golemex

Star Trek: Specter Series

Post by Hoss »

For those people who don't know about the beauty of fan fiction on YouTube, there is a specific trilogy I'd like to mention.

Star Trek spectre
Star Trek II Redemption
Star Trek III Retribution

These fan made movies are all over 3 hours long, with the last one being the longest. How well the animation was done, along with the characters, story arc, it was all just unbelievable that it could be done so well and so correctly. Watching them many times myself, I sometimes can't get enough of it.

They are all done in the creators voice, which I found disturbing at first, but after watching everything else about it I was enjoying another Star Trek adventure. Mr. Brandon Bridges describes it as an audio book, which is somewhat genius if you think about it.

I have loved watching the series again and again, I think if you love start trek story lines, then these are a must to watch. The first one is Star Trek spectre, watch that one first and see how you like it. After you do put some comments here and give it a bit of fame
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Star Trek: Specter Series

Post by Shroombuck »

Star Trek Spectre?

They did an Ian Fleming? SPecial Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion.