Californication's Finished!

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Kelbie
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: @Charlie25

Californication's Finished!

Post by Kelbie »

So, come on then, what did you think of the ending? :P I know it was all about Karen for Hank but to me, It was the chick he left behind at the last season :P She was hot!
DaDigi
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Californication's Finished!

Post by DaDigi »

Care to give a synopsis? I lost track after a bit.
EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander
STO Handle: sulla@evoxsnes

Post by EVOXSNES »

Too many shows
Kelbie
Senior Captain
Senior Captain

Post by Kelbie »

EVOXSNES wrote:Too many shows
This particularly show was glorious!
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

Turns out I am still 4 episodes behind. I'll return to this thread when I'm all caught up.
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

Good ending.

Charlie, when you meet that one girl that seems irrevocably written into your life's twisting journey you will understand Hank's decision. Hot doesn't mean jack.

I can have girls whenever I want, it doesn't matter, there is one out there that I know is always going to drift in and out of my life. Everyone has a Karen, and if you're not a cowardly boy you will find the strength to pursue it through mess and disaster. Hank does.

Also, I saw your edit. Rocketman by Elton John is a classic. Do not disrespect it on my forums again. :P
Kelbie
Senior Captain
Senior Captain

Post by Kelbie »

Artful wrote:Good ending.

Charlie, when you meet that one girl that seems irrevocably written into your life's twisting journey you will understand Hank's decision. Hot doesn't mean jack.

I can have girls whenever I want, it doesn't matter, there is one out there that I know is always going to drift in and out of my life. Everyone has a Karen, and if you're not a cowardly boy you will find the strength to pursue it through mess and disaster. Hank does.

Also, I saw your edit. Rocketman by Elton John is a classic. Do not disrespect it on my forums again. :P

Hahaha!! :P It is fucking rare to have someone like that in your life and like you said, it has to be worthwhile and powerful enough to bother :)
Last edited by Kelbie on July 5th, 2014, 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

I tell you what though, the last shot of his Porsche against the sunset was perfection.

A symbol for leaving the old life behind.
Kelbie
Senior Captain
Senior Captain

Post by Kelbie »

Artful wrote:I tell you what though, the last shot of his Porsche against the sunset was perfection.

A symbol for leaving the old life behind.
That was a good ending :) Although, I think he should of kept his old Porshe.
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

The last season was the worst for me, it was one too many. I felt even the actors weren't that into it. It just felt that they came up with nothing new, just reheated cliches of previous seasons. I was not too happy with the series finally either, it felt like a season finally. It's like they actually start ''ending'' the show in the last 15 minutes of the last episode. Becka's weeding aside, it's really just out the blue.

In the defense of one of my favorite show of all time, it's format and storyline gave it almost no chance to do any better. In contrast Dexter's final season was for me much better because they actually used it to end the show. You just get the feeling it's going somewhere all season long, that was not the case with Californication.
Thank you,