Good evening or whatever it is where you are, Gents.

A place for visitors to drop by and say hello.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Kelbie
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: @Charlie25

Re: Good evening or whatever it is where you are, Gents.

Post by Kelbie »

I find it very convenient when trouble starts, your always here. Nontheless, welcome I suppose.
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Every time you open your mouth on here Kieran, you fit another penis in it, so shut the fuck up.
The Pirate of AE
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

Post by The Pirate of AE »

Shroom thats not called for you should repect more now that you are rear admiral and on the council.

Welcome Kieran and Ciaran
The Pirate of AE
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

Good as it could be i suppoise... major shake up is/has happened...
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Do not lecture me on respect. Kieran is not a visitor. He's an annoying little dissident that deserves no respect, especially when his initial post contains such a direct personal attack on such a glorious person as yours truly here.

As for you, Ciaran; how about your keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. You're only here to stir the pot and back up your beagle's butthole called Kieran.
The Pirate of AE
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

just resistance pulling a sudden move.... least i hope thats all atm
The Pirate of AE
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

Shroombuck wrote:Do not lecture me on respect. Kieran is not a visitor. He's an annoying little dissident that deserves no respect, especially when his initial post contains such a direct personal attack on such a glorious person as yours truly here.

As for you, Ciaran; how about your keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. You're only here to stir the pot and back up your beagle's butthole called Kieran.

Shrrom you still making drect attacks to represenatives of another fleet, I as Diploamcy CO order you to quit making such drect attacks. More less in public fourms.
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Yes, I change with the winds. You know why? Because I have inherited this precious trait from my ancestors. They always retained the Sovereign's favour. You know how they achieved this? By altering their opinions to conform the Sovereign's. I am proud do be able to do the same. I am a snake, a snake you have not experience before. I am the snake that will shit down your neck and skull-fuck you.

As for my apparent seriousness; life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about. I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There is no in between. You either love or hate it, but I do not waste my precious time worrying about what you or anyone think or say about me.
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

This is starting to become a patriocentric circle-jerk hour. Seeing as you replied in the manner in which you did; you apparently do not have the capacity to comprehend that which I wrote. To me you are a morbidly obese retarded child that I take up a flight of stairs by my ass-cheek.
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Given the previous history of M. Shroombuck and M. Kieran one can assume that his "congratulations" were sarcasm and not humor at all.

That being said, this alone does not warrant the attitude of Rear Admiral Shroombuck, especially on public forum toward visitors. As such, if you use such profane language again I will be forced to take action.

Shroombuck, intelligently written and subtle insults are often much more cleaver and fun than those kind of "Jerry Springer" insults. This was clearly out of line.

My apologies gentlemen for the unpleasantness, I assure you that it will stop from now on.
Thank you,