The Glorious Quotation Topic (Warning: Anything Goes)

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Kaito
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
STO Handle: Kaito Kun@spydron

Re: The Glorious Quotation Topic

Post by Kaito »

Shroombuck wrote:
Artful wrote:Why are you such an exceptional arsehole?
That's because the fur around my beagle's butthole looks like Jesus with his arms outstretched.
Respectfully,

Rear Admiral Kaito
Federation Council
Security Chief

Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Artful wrote:
Kaito wrote:Don't Security and Diplomacy coordinate together or some shit?
Security and Diplomacy coordinating together? The only thing that they can coordinate is that both of them kiss my ass.
Kaito
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Kaito »

Shroombuck wrote:There is a mini-cherry on top of the regular cherry on top of the sundae of awesomeness that is my life.
Respectfully,

Rear Admiral Kaito
Federation Council
Security Chief

Delta
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Delta »

Costello, Kelbie and I were talking about the good 'ol days. Thankfully I had a copy of the old forums. :D

Enjoy.
Costello wrote: Just as darkness is not tangible, it is the absence of light.
Shroomy wrote:No, darkness is when you stick your head up your ass and think you see the light, but in fact all you see is shit.
Shroombuck wrote:
Costello wrote:
TParis wrote: That is as they say is that.
Understandings.
This makes none.
I am inclined to agree with my confrère. That looks like a third-rate-English-f*ck-up.
Costello wrote:
Digi wrote:What, you think we'd notice your absence? ;)
My LOA's have been known to cause emo phases in people.
Costello wrote:I'll roll up your Grandmother's ashes in a blunt, smoke it and ejaculate all over her grave.
Shroombuck wrote: A monkey can peel a banana faster than Magnis can update records, bloody hell.
Kelbie wrote:Shroombuck said: I told the wife I was going to get her diamonds for Christmas. She said nothing would please her more. So I'm getting her nothing instead.
Shroombuck via TeamSpeak wrote:Pirate: "No doubt you came in order to talk to me about the WoW topic."
Shroombuck: "I don't give a shit about your topic."
Shroombuck wrote:Not really. Overkill means pouring another pail of petrol on a baby that's already burning nicely.
The All Mighty Costello wrote:Legacy MP on Vista is like Delta finding himself with Jessica Alba for the night
Artful wrote:
Carbonizer wrote:It was determined one must fornicate before one is allowed the most Holy of Holy beverages.
Delta absolutely shredded in sublime style.
Costello wrote:Surprised it told me, usually app crashes on a Mac give you no notification, they just vanish like Bin Laden when he hears the Marines are coming round for tea.
Fleet Admiral Artful wrote:Shroombuck's solution for women that aren't quite a '10'. (via Skype)
Shroombuck wrote:BAG 'EM AND SHAG 'EM!
Spock via Teamspeak wrote:(Directed at Delta) "You got further with Adam in the Fleet Meeting thread than you did with your girlfriend"
Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Jesse »

Jesse wrote:Surely one of the officers lower in rank to you knows some design stuff.
Shroombuck wrote:I don't know if I know anyone who knows that which I think and hope they know, no.
Jesse wrote:English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?
Shroombuck wrote:I do, you speak some concoction of Australian, New Zealand and whatever other semi-English you bumped upon during your surveys. I speak the Queen's.
Jesse wrote:I don't know what languages who knows that which I think and hope they know, no.
Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Jesse »

Artful wrote:A shower with second-rate products is like getting hard for a fat chick
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Artful wrote:Everytime Artful speaks it is well-known that the C-minor erupts like a mellifluous explosion of orgasmic potential from the apple tree that Adam has religiously picked from since the very beginning of time. His words engulf them, his motions entrance them.
Kaito
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Kaito »

2 quotes that taste great together ha!

(The Picard quote is incomplete.... )
Picard wrote: I love Great Britain, it's history and it's people and this is not an attack on any of my British friends but .......
Jesse wrote:This level of pedantry makes me want to immigrate my fist to your face and emigrate some of your teeth.
Respectfully,

Rear Admiral Kaito
Federation Council
Security Chief

Delta
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Delta »

Picard wrote: Shroombuck: Don't ever compare me to something you would suck on ever again, I value my erections to much to deal with that thought.
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Artful wrote:Pimple-faced basement dwellers would rather get their hands on something that looks pretty because they can't get their hands on someone that looks pretty.