Hey Everyone

A place for visitors to drop by and say hello.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

DJay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Hey Everyone

Post by DJay »

We need to keep an eye on Shroom, lads. His ego is in danger of using up all our bandwidth. :lol:
Rest in pieces, Lady B. Stockholm's second fastest Mercedes. (1984-2012) Every time I outrun an Iraqi in his wannabe BMW M5, I'll think of you.
Kelbie
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: @Charlie25

Post by Kelbie »

Lol nothing wrong with Shroomy, he's just the way he was brought up to be :P
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Picard wrote:
Shroombuck wrote:Some men are born great, some men achieve greatness and some receive it as a graduation gift.
Why ruin such a perfectly good line?

Some men are born great, some men achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

You may yet have FC greatness thrust upon you in the form of a promotion and quality liquor.
I didn't ruin it at all. Let me explain:

1. Some men are born great: i.e. Shroombuck
2. Some men achieve greatness: Picard, Jesse, Kelbie, Carbo, Artful, etc.
3. Some receive it as a graduation gift: Petroph, once he joins FC
DJay wrote:We need to keep an eye on Shroom, lads. His ego is in danger of using up all our bandwidth. :lol:
There's more ego in the signet ring on my little finger than anyone will ever pick up in a lifetime.
Kelbie wrote:Lol nothing wrong with Shroomy, he's just the way he was brought up to be :P
There was this conversation between me and someone here in the village once (this person was particularly good at sucking-up on the more fortunate folk).

This person said:
"Would you like to have a drink, milord?"

My answer was:
"Are you suggesting that I should have a drink with you? You are getting airs above your station."

I was mild.