Did anyone get my email?

Announcements from the Federation Command leadership to the community.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council, Office of Propaganda

Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Did anyone get my email?

Post by Jesse »

Hello..... Is anyone here? :grin: I wonder if my sig still works...
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: Did anyone get my email?

Post by Picard »

That's a good looking sig. (my god it's been so long since I used the word 'sig').
Thank you,
Smash
Visitor
Visitor
STO Handle: @smashsf

Post by Smash »

I was not a member, but a friend from Starfleet. It's been a while since I saw any activity from any of the other trek clans. I am still a member of Starfleet but with very little activity anymore. How's everything been for you guys?
Smash
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Smash »

Apologies for the double posts but you guys always did have the best looks sigs and I was always kind of jealous.
Alexraptor
Admiral
Admiral
STO Handle: @Alexraptor

Post by Alexraptor »

Nobody is here but us tribbles!
Carbonizer
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Carbonizer »

Smash, appreciate that compliment and hope youve been well mate.

Just been around, shit really got fucked up last time I offered to help and I regret just ghosting but it was for the best really.

Hope everyone is well!

Mainly play Counter Strike these days, hardly anything else as no other game has captivated me as much since Bridge Commander.

Also, definitely not watching ST: Picard. Discovery put me off and this has discovery vibes all over.
EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander
STO Handle: sulla@evoxsnes

Post by EVOXSNES »

Jesse wrote:Hello..... Is anyone here? :grin: I wonder if my sig still works...
Mhm *waves*

Picard wrote:That's a good looking sig. (my god it's been so long since I used the word 'sig').
Jesus Christ, you're right! Nowhere in any other way or place have I used that word too :O
Smash wrote:I was not a member, but a friend from Starfleet. It's been a while since I saw any activity from any of the other trek clans. I am still a member of Starfleet but with very little activity anymore. How's everything been for you guys?
Hey Sexy o/ - and as for everything... I'd say up and down, generally good though :)

Alexraptor wrote:Nobody is here but us tribbles!
What's a tribble?

Naah jk xD It hasn't been thaaat long

Carbonizer wrote:Smash, appreciate that compliment and hope youve been well mate.

Just been around, shit really got fucked up last time I offered to help and I regret just ghosting but it was for the best really.

Hope everyone is well!

Mainly play Counter Strike these days, hardly anything else as no other game has captivated me as much since Bridge Commander.

Also, definitely not watching ST: Picard. Discovery put me off and this has discovery vibes all over.
Hey Carbo o/ Jesus, Bridge Commander... I wonder if that even still work with Windows 10 :O
ST: Picard isn't so bad, there could be a nit pick here and there but keep an open mind. Besides, season one of TNG was pretty rough. You should give it a go ;)
Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Jesse »

It's so great to see all of you again. Evox, Carbonizer, Alexraptor, Picard!

Smash, is SF still around? I wouldn't even know where to find their website anymore. It would be great to know what fleets are around and in what capacity. The only community that I see is still doing well are the folks at ufplanets.com.

If you are in contact with some other former FC/UFP folks, please encourage them to stop by and say hello. According to the website, FC is still in condition blue. Picard, did we ever formally disband?

I'd love to do something to try and preserve the community a bit, I'm just not entirely sure what yet.
Smash
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Smash »

They are still somewhat around, it looks like maybe just a handful of people active. The site is starfleets.st. I have really distanced myself from anything star trek clan related, so I really dont keep tabs all that often.
Alexraptor
Admiral
Admiral
STO Handle: @Alexraptor

Post by Alexraptor »

Yeah the years have not been kind to Trek gaming. We've pretty much been stuck with nothing but STO for about a decade now.
And as much as I used to love STO, the chinese and corporate overlords have ultimately ruined it. =/
Its super casual and virtually every major update now is about tying the game into the new TV shows, which feels forced and contrived.
I did enjoy discovery for the most part, though haven't had a chance to check out Picard yet.

These days I've actually picked up WoW of all things and found myself an awesome guild I go raiding with.