Greetings [FC]

A place for visitors to drop by and say hello.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Carbonizer
Visitor
Visitor

Greetings [FC]

Post by Carbonizer »

Since I heard so many have converted/registered here and I have .. little/no respect left for either clan I would cut my losses and just register here. So here I am, saying hello and asking how everyone is ? ;)
Silverado
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
STO Handle: @silverado_679

Re: Greetings [FC]

Post by Silverado »

Doing great, thanks for asking. Welcome to FC Space!
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

If you can't beat them...
Digi

Post by Digi »

Artful wrote:If you can't beat them...
Suck them off?
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Carbonizer wrote:Since I heard so many have converted/registered here and I have .. little/no respect left for either clan I would cut my losses and just register here. So here I am, saying hello and asking how everyone is ? ;)
Welcome to our forums, enjoy your stay. Please don't mind Digi, we forgot to feed him today, he gets cranky when that happens :P
Thank you,
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

Digi wrote:
Artful wrote:If you can't beat them...
Suck them off?
Categorical proof of your preferences.

I do not know when you will learn, it is possibly that you enjoy watching yourself make a point or that when you feel you have evidence on someone, that the screenshot or item actually evidences a person's intent. I joined [FC] to see what I could do here, a lot of people here I have been involved with since I was an Ensign for the first time. I was just put on the Council out of the blue and Picard just said I would be a Rear Admiral, I just accepted it. I have proven that I can surrender privileges and power when necessary. Though my point was academic, I was a Fleet Admiral, even if ranks meant something to me, they wouldn't after attaining peak.

Since you brought it up. When I told Jesse over MSN that I was sad he didn't include me in his plans with Picard, I was being facetious. I am very often, I am coarse, jovial and often rude to people I like. It may not be apparent on MSN, but I am flippant quite often and only adopt a serious tone when absolutely necessary - similarly to TS.
Carbonizer
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Carbonizer »

Give in and join [FC] like you did ? :P No thanks, I have said to myself I wouldnt join another clan and I am sticking to it.

Good to know everyone so far is doing well 8-)