Greeting From the 12th Fleet

The official diplomatic channel for the fleet, for the benefit of visiting ambassadors from foreign fleets to establish and maintain diplomatic relations with Federation Command.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Diplomacy Command, Federation Council, Foreign Relations

{12th} Metrikon
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat
STO Handle: @metrikon

Re: Greeting From the 12th Fleet

Post by {12th} Metrikon »

Haha, that's the plan!
Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Jesse »

Metikon, this is excellent. You come back to the same thread after a 3 year hiatus to continue diplomatic talks. I like your style.

Incidentally, I'd like to make this a trifecta by also admitting that I too am from Victoria. I was born in Melbourne. Carlton specifically. :lol: Granted I do live overseas right now, where the fields are green and the sheep are plenty loose.
EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander
STO Handle: sulla@evoxsnes

Post by EVOXSNES »

Jesse wrote:Metikon, this is excellent. You come back to the same thread after a 3 year hiatus to continue diplomatic talks. I like your style.

Incidentally, I'd like to make this a trifecta by also admitting that I too am from Victoria. I was born in Melbourne. Carlton specifically. :lol: Granted I do live overseas right now, where the fields are green and the sheep are plenty loose.
Carlton lol
Bailo
Commodore
Commodore
STO Handle: @Bailo

Post by Bailo »

Greetings Metrikon,
Welcome to the FC forums! I apologise for being a bit late to the welcoming committee. I look forward to reigniting our diplomatic relations with you. I will assign an ambassador shortly who will be your primary source of contact with FC. It's always good to have more friends and i hope that we can count you among them!
Greetings again.
Bailo
"I have a sheep doing roofing over at my house, come and drop in. We'll put on Zeppelin and eat cheddar cheese" - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Jason
Commander
Commander

Post by Jason »

Welcome to the Federation Command Ambassadors, I am Captain Jason Morris I have been assigned as the representative for the Federation Command if you should need anything, should you wish to contact me at any time please feel free too via email or pms both are linked to my profile here: http://fedcommand.org/forums/memberlist ... file&u=168

I look forward to hearing from you and making our fleets relationships stronger.

Jason Morris
Ambassador
Captain
Federation Command
{12th} Metrikon
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Thank you Bailo and Jason,

I appreciate you time and I look forward to working with you. I'll be sure to contact you shortly to discuss our next steps and hopefully some game time with FC and 12th.

Jesse & EVOXSNES - now my next admission, I'm actually a Kiwi living in Melbourne, been here for about 10 years. Born and bred in Wellington! Hope you're enjoying the southerly, Jesse :D
Jason
Commander
Commander

Post by Jason »

No problem and welcome to the Federation Command
Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Jesse »

{12th} Metrikon wrote:Thank you Bailo and Jason,

I appreciate you time and I look forward to working with you. I'll be sure to contact you shortly to discuss our next steps and hopefully some game time with FC and 12th.

Jesse & EVOXSNES - now my next admission, I'm actually a Kiwi living in Melbourne, been here for about 10 years. Born and bred in Wellington! Hope you're enjoying the southerly, Jesse :D
Haha small world! Where in Wellington did you used to live? I am in Thorndon next to the botanic gardens. Doing my PhD at Victoria University. Hope you enjoy the four seasons Melbourne offers in comparison to Wellington. Pity that the seasons all occur in the same day though.
{12th} Metrikon
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

I'm from Khandallah, up in the hills, went to school out by the airport. Been a long time since I've resided in Welly sadly. Thorndon is a great spot, close to the city etc. Yeah the four seasons, had plenty of them recently, one good thing, you know you will always get a reprieve from a hot day here.
{12th} Metrikon
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

I hope everyone from Federation Command has had a great Christmas and looking forward to the new year.

All the best wishes from 12th Fleet!