Greetings from the Ninth Fleet

The official diplomatic channel for the fleet, for the benefit of visiting ambassadors from foreign fleets to establish and maintain diplomatic relations with Federation Command.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Diplomacy Command, Federation Council, Foreign Relations

Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Greetings from the Ninth Fleet

Post by Shroombuck »

Sweet. I would love to see what info they still have on me after all those years!

Let me know though a personal message.
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Welcome to our forums, enjoy your stay!
Thank you,
ECGadget
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Post by ECGadget »

Thank you Sir, glad to be here!!
ECGadget
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Post by ECGadget »

A question for you guys. How many of you want to Play BC on a KM1.0 server again? We're setting the game up again
Kelbie
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: @Charlie25

Post by Kelbie »

That would be great to play that again. Sadly, most ppl can't seem to host it, but if you can do it? I'll be up for some old school matches :)
ECGadget
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Post by ECGadget »

I think Lt Cmdr Sanctum is from Intrepid Phoenix is going to be doing the hosting. If not, we'll find people to host it. We've got plenty of interest in this, so we'll be looking at maybe even having a second server if things get busy. I've hosted only once before :P
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Believe Ol' Buzzard used to host during the days when I was a member in the F9th.

Perhaps ask him, if he's still around...
ECGadget
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Post by ECGadget »

Buzzard is long gone I'm afraid...
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me. It's an admirable effort Sochin, but unfortunately it's largely fictitious and quite inflated in comparison to the reality. I find it disgusting and cowardly and would have expected a more seasoned reply from a man in his, I suspect, now forties. I guess some people will not change and seem to be caught in endless effort to downplay others.
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

Sochin,

It is never best to air dirty laundry in public. I can tell you only want to do right by your fleet but there are more tactful ways to broach an issue.

Shroombuck may have had a colourful past, but it is exactly that, the past. Irrespective of what may have happened, people change and I am quite sure he is not the same man as that neurotic teenager.

Federation Command and the 9th Fleet have both outgrown those times, SFC is a footnote in our collective history. Let us instead focus on the spirit of cooperation by looking to become better allies, through positive action.