Greetings from the Omega Rangers!

The official diplomatic channel for the fleet, for the benefit of visiting ambassadors from foreign fleets to establish and maintain diplomatic relations with Federation Command.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Diplomacy Command, Federation Council, Foreign Relations

Julia Mateus
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat
STO Handle: @Aislin_Avari

Post by Julia Mateus »

We are interested in potentially entering into an alliance with your fleet - but first, we would have to get to know each other. The Rangers do not enter into diplomacy lightly, and from what I have seen here, neither do you. However, I believe that our values are similar, and that we could work very well together. With the advent of Season 6 and its increased focus on fleet operations, it will well pay to have competent allies, more so than ever before.

My own suggestion is an officer exchange program - one or more of our Rangers would accompany your officers on missions for a time, and vice versa. This would allow us to gain a measure of each other's skills, and boost camaraderie. This is all, of course, pending the approval of your senior officers.

I do hope to work with you all in the coming weeks.

Sincerely,
Julia Mateus
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: Greetings from the Omega Rangers!

Post by Costello »

Welcome to our forums Julia.

Federation Command takes diplomacy very seriously, despite STO we represent a somewhat ailing community. Our dedication to Trek gaming demands that we forge bonds with fleets that champion our ideals and with Season 6 around the corner, I find myself agreeing with your assessment. In a time of throwaway fleets and instant-gratification clans, to see a fleet with professional courtesy is a welcome change.

A representative from Diplomacy will be with you shortly, and we can take things from there.

In the meantime, enjoy our forums and the company of our officers.
EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander
STO Handle: sulla@evoxsnes

Post by EVOXSNES »

Hello Julia.

My name is Anthony and i'll be serving as the Diplomatic representative to Omega Rangers.
Your suggestion for an officer exchange program is a welcome sign of genuine interest. It is refreshing that a fleet representative has come to the table with an offering to build bridges. We appreciate this and will of course consider the proposal.

You make an excellent point and it is true that with the release of Season six fleets around STO will be busier than they have ever been. A far cry from the simplest usefulness of a fleet. We'll see a transformation of the Fleet concept, so pooling resources and coordination will be the key to fast track progress.

I look forward to future relations Julia. Omega Rangers have certainly made an excellent first impression.

You can contact me here in this thread, via our PM system or:

STO = EVOXSNES@EVOXSNES
Email: EVOXSNES@gmail.com

In the meantime, please enjoy our hospitality and your stay at Federation Command.
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Welcome to our forums, please enjoy your stay.
Thank you,
Taylynn
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
STO Handle: sto

Post by Taylynn »

Welcome to the FC Forums Julia. I am Mike aka Division Rear Admiral Taylnn. In game I can be found playing Taylnn, Jayel and Anna'Lyssa on the Federation Side. Again welcome and please enjoy your stay.
Julia Mateus
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Post by Julia Mateus »

Thank you all for the warm welcome.. I look forward to working with you all.

Would it be possible to arrange a meeting between your leader and mine sometime this week? In-game and/or over voice comms would be our preference, but we're flexible. We'd hammer out some specifics there, as well as give them a chance to speak candidly for a bit.
DavidO'Roark
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by DavidO'Roark »

Welcome to the FC Forums Julia. My name is Lt. JG David O'Roark a.k.a KOBALT(in game). Indeed you have shown a great first impression. Looking forward to work with you in the very near future.

FC Senior Officers:
As the newest appointed diplomacy officer I would like the permission to either tag alone or at least be briefed on the "goings on" with our new found friends. Only as a good example of what I'll be dealing with as we move forward to find great allies. Thank you for your time.

O'Roark Out!
Julia Mateus
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Post by Julia Mateus »

As a quick note - I'd most likely be accompanying our leader to such a talk, so one of your own diplomats could "even things out" nicely.
EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander
STO Handle: sulla@evoxsnes

Post by EVOXSNES »

Julia Mateus wrote:As a quick note - I'd most likely be accompanying our leader to such a talk, so one of your own diplomats could "even things out" nicely.
Excellent idea!

You'll hear from us very soon.
Twisted
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: Twist@tripz12

Post by Twisted »

Greetings,

My name is Twisted, (I am also new to the FC's Diplomacy Department. ;) ) I like to welcome you to the FC forums and I hope you enjoy your visit here and hopefully see some relations between both our fleets in the very near future.

If you need anything don't hesitate to Contact me via PM or any other of our Diplomacy People :D
Signed,
Snr Captain Twisted

Academy Dean