Meet The Gang

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Meet The Gang

Post by Costello »

Although I own a large number of STO accounts all with their own specific purposes, for the sake of a self-sustaining operation (thereby reducing my in-game time), I have three/four characters that I actually 'play':

Since a great number of you will never see me in STO - here is my A-team:

Valdus@Merkage
Romulan
Engineer

In commanding the augmented Mogai-class Warbird, I.R.W. Venatus, Admiral Valdus T'renn has earned the reputation of being one of the Tal Shiar's most prominent independent operatives. Under the banner of a new Romulan Star Empire, his vagabond crew, and singular engineering proficiency, the mandate of the Tal Shiar is carried out with devastating exactitude.
Spoiler: show
Charn@Merkage
Klingon
Tactical

General Charn is an intimidating presence, preferring his blood-stained Honour Guard armour to traditional uniforms, with their being few living warriors that have done more to further the expansion of the Klingon Empire, the battle-hardened General possesses the wisdom of a tested fighter, He commands the Qin-class Raptor I.K.S. Nogh'Sor. A true symbol of Klingon military prowess.
Costello@Merkage
Federation
Science

No personnel record found. Known to fly a fleet-modified Excelsior class starship.
Bonus round:
My fourth (undeveloped) character:

Xenev@Merkage
Reman
Science

Xenev's aptitude for the sciences has provided him with an unwavering curiosity, and it is perhaps this openness that allowed him to put aside personal differences to join D'tan's cause. A fractured Romulus after all, was a fractured Remus. Together with the Romulan Republic, Xenev fights for all Remans, warring against oppression wherever it is found.