The Glorious Quotation Topic (Warning: Anything Goes)

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

The Glorious Quotation Topic (Warning: Anything Goes)

Post by Shroombuck »

On the old UFP forums, Artful and yours truly here were the creators of a similar topic. It would only be fair to continue this glorious tradition on our forums as well.

A few by my hand:
Shroombuck wrote:You see me doing thrill-seeker liquor store holdups with a 'Born to Lose' tattoo on my chest?
Shroombuck wrote:A student burst into my office and said: 'Sir, I don't believe I deserve this F you've given me!' To which I had to reply: 'I agree, but unfortunately it is the lowest grade this University will allow me to award.'
Shroombuck wrote:The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority of everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated.
Shroombuck wrote:I am always right. It's so invariable, it startles me.
Shroombuck wrote:I will ram my foot so far up your ass in that EF-match, you shall be licking the fungi in between my toes.
Shroombuck wrote:Do believe me; I tied my own shoelaces once. It is an overrated experience, really.
Shroombuck wrote:That's like pouring another pail of petrol on a baby that is already burning nicely.
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: The Glorious Quotation Topic

Post by Costello »

I cannot remember some of mine offhand, so I looked in my journal:
Monogamy is for traditionalists and those without the skill to repeat their success.
I am rarely ignorant, when I am it is intentional.
Kelbie
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: @Charlie25

Post by Kelbie »

I will quote on what I think is the most glorious..
Artful wrote:I'm going to fondle ya mamas titties
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Costello on the DK forums after Carbo removed his access for no reason wrote:There's about as much life to these cunts as a hard-on in a graveyard.
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

Shroombuck on the DK forums wrote:My access was cut for no reason as well.

I knew you are a barren, emotionally dead bunch of fuckers.
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: The Glorious Quotation Topic (Open at own risk)

Post by Shroombuck »

A few of mine I saved in my holy quote file:
Shroombuck wrote:There's more permanent fashion nous in the signet ring on my little finger than those naysayers will ever pick up in a lifetime.
Shroombuck wrote:You apparently seem to think that my title just means a long run of parties, openings and so on. But to me, it's just a job, like any other really. Like everyone else, I have to get up at ten, put on my own clothes as they have been lain out for me, come down to breakfast just like any person would. Then I go about to the Estate Manager and discuss the state of affairs there, and talk with my Gamekeepers, and then Joséphine and I will run over the events of the day; who are coming to diner, what menus we ought to send to the kitchen and so on. It's really no different from being a welder, floorwalker at your local shop, really.
Shroombuck wrote:If you don't do it convincingly, I take you out back, and I run my fucking tractor over your head the rest of the day. Okay?
Shroombuck wrote:I like gardens, trees and unmechanised farmlands; I smoke a pipe and like good plain food. I go to bed late and get up late.
Shroombuck's father to Shroombuck when the latter wrote an apology letter wrote:An apology is disgusting and cowardly. It's beneath the dignity of a noble, however wrong he might be.
Kelbie
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: @Charlie25

Post by Kelbie »

Shroombuck wrote: Every morning when I wake up, I experience an exquisite joy - the joy of being Shroombuck - and I ask myself in rapture: what wonderful things this glorious Shroombuck is going to accomplish today..
The Pirate of AE
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

Post by The Pirate of AE »

Picard: He is mobile because I move him.
Picard: I am the Chuck Norris of Team Speak
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

We should revive this.
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Artful wrote:Why must Star Trek fans be constantly equated with losers?