FC Is back?

A place for visitors to drop by and say hello.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Alexraptor
Admiral
Admiral
STO Handle: @Alexraptor

FC Is back?

Post by Alexraptor »

Couldn't help but notice there's been a few posts here marked 2016, and I noticed the Vanguard Command domain is dead/expired.

So is Federation Command stepping back on the scene?
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: FC Is back?

Post by Picard »

Nah FC isnt back per say - people drop by once in a while. Adam saw your post, sent me a PM / so I got an email - thats how i came to reply so quickly. Though, we might begin work on something for the 50th of star trek. Something not primarilly game oriented but a kind of star trek ressource site for old st games, etc, with a community attached to it. Sounds lame without any more explanations but if this goes forward it would be a modern project fit for the internet of 2016 (instead of 2004). I want it to be part nostalgia and part useful and relevent for the mature adults we've became. There's a new ST series coming out in 2017 also so thats interesting.

I've been meaning to ask you, do you have a skype handle?
Thank you,
Alexraptor
Admiral
Admiral
STO Handle: @Alexraptor

Re: FC Is back?

Post by Alexraptor »

Aye I do, my old Messenger account actually.

alex@a***raptor.com
You should be able to figure that *** bit out I trust, I just don't want to make it easy for spambots. :grin:

But yeah sounds like a pretty good idea. Yeah I'm pretty pumped about the new series. Rumor has it the new show will be set in the Movie era's so that's pretty cool.
If were lucky maybe it can spawn some games of the good old kind like SFC and Starfleet/Klingon Academy.