Whats Up?

A place for visitors to drop by and say hello.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Janeway
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Whats Up?

Post by Janeway »

Artful wrote:
Maniac wrote:I object. Artful did not make first contact to me. Thank you very much. Oh hey Gibba!
Fortunately Evoxsnes was not referring to old members returning. I cannot claim credit for that.

It's just a wild coincidence. :P
Yes, apparently we were all brought together by some perpetual belief that we should return to this place and check in on everyone that we've may or may not have known for years.

I honestly didn't think this place still existed when I cam across it. The public forums seemed like a graveyard.

But here we all are... apparently.

And "hi!" to whoever started this thread. I don't mean this in a bad way but I honestly didn't care to look. As bad as that really sounds.
Signed,
Captain Janeway
Federation Senate
Federation Command
Maniac
Commander
Commander

Post by Maniac »

Well, you did check...
Gibba
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Gibba »

Janeway wrote:
Artful wrote:
Maniac wrote:I object. Artful did not make first contact to me. Thank you very much. Oh hey Gibba!
Fortunately Evoxsnes was not referring to old members returning. I cannot claim credit for that.

It's just a wild coincidence. :P
Yes, apparently we were all brought together by some perpetual belief that we should return to this place and check in on everyone that we've may or may not have known for years.

I honestly didn't think this place still existed when I cam across it. The public forums seemed like a graveyard.

But here we all are... apparently.

And "hi!" to whoever started this thread. I don't mean this in a bad way but I honestly didn't care to look. As bad as that really sounds.