Federation Command is hereby launched

Announcements from the Federation Command leadership to the community.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council, Office of Propaganda

Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Federation Command is hereby launched

Post by Jesse »

Officers of Federation Command,

It is my pleasure to announce that on this day, the Seventeenth of July Two Thousand and Eleven, FEDERATION COMMAND is hereby established following the signing into law of the Constitution. As my first executive act, I hereby open the doors of the Fleet by augmenting our condition status from Blue to Green.

I am proud to say that Federation Command, a Fleet with a long and illustrious history, is once again at the forefront of the star trek community. In two short months we have managed to build our membership base to such a point that we now launch as a full size fleet. However, there is still much work to be done, so we cannot afford to sit on our laurels. If we are to thrive, FC must grow whats good in the community, not try to fix what sucks.

To do this we must accelerate our expansion into Star Trek online, we must become *the* preeminent Fleet and I believe we have the right people to make this happen. We must also return to the games of old, and breathe life into them once more, for they are the core of this community and add richness to the online gaming experience. On the diplomatic front there are bridges to build and alliances to forge. There are friends to be made in fleets that we don't even know exist yet. It is a time for exploration, for expansion, for crusades. We have much to look forward to, but only if we all work together to make it happen.

Working together in FC means putting aside differences and helping each other reach a common goal. It means using a gentle hand to get things done, not a mighty push. It means patience, respect, tolerance, forgiveness. We must strive to become better people, always. To put aside our petty differences and realise that we all have great ideas and something to contribute. We've got a funny little constitution and a set of very quirky policies designed to make the experience here more complete. Do try to follow them, but don't take them too seriously, or yourself too seriously. We're all here for fun after all! This is not real life.

Any way I've given out enough visions and life lessons for one post. Without further adieu, the following officers are hereby appointed to the Council of Admirals and Privy Council respectively:

Council of Admirals
Co-Chair: Fleet Admiral Jesse
Co-Chair: Fleet Admiral Picard
1st Seat: Vice Admiral Exeter
2nd Seat: Rear Admiral Artful
3rd Seat: Rear Admiral Alexraptor
4th Seat: Rear Admiral DarkSean
5th Seat: Rear Admiral Resistance
6th Seat: Vice Admiral Viper

Privy Council
Admiral TParis
Division Admiral Heero Yuy
Division Vice Admiral Shroombuck
Commodore Silverado

Furthermore, I hereby announce the appointment of Vice Admiral Exeter as the CO of Starfleet. He shall have responsibility for maintaining the duty roster of Starfleet. By Exeter's own endorsement I appoint Rear Admiral Alexraptor as the CO of the 1st Fleet. All other appointments are at the discretion of Exeter.

Similarly, I hereby announce the appointment of Rear Admiral Resistance as the CO of Operations. He shall have responsibility for maintaining the duty roster of Operations. As pre-founding Diplomacy CO, I hereby stand down from that post and appoint Eagle Eyes as the first CO of Diplomacy, a department that has immediate usefulness following the announcement of condition green. All other appointments are at the discretion of Resistance.

Finally, Division Vice Admiral Shroombuck is appointed as the Judge Advocate General, and he is instructed to begin work immediately on the JAG Charter and upon the completion of that charter provide support to Exeter and Resistance (if they want it) for the construction of their own charters.

:P
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: Federation Command is hereby launched

Post by Costello »

A glorious occasion and not a more fitting time as I sit here heavily intoxicated and trying to wonder what happened last night. Long live the holy spirit!.
Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Jesse »

Artful wrote:A glorious occasion and not a more fitting time as I sit here heavily intoxicated and trying to wonder what happened last night. Long live the holy spirit!.
That is a glorious spirit, and is the one I was talking to you about earlier.
Heero Yuy
Captain
Captain

Post by Heero Yuy »

Read and Understood, Now lets have some fun
Silverado
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
STO Handle: @silverado_679

Post by Silverado »

Lets rock and roll!
The Pirate of AE
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

Post by The Pirate of AE »

R&U
Trip
Senior Captain
Senior Captain

Post by Trip »

R&U
Exeter
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Exeter »

Wonderful news!
// signed //
Admiral Exeter

Eagle Eyes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
STO Handle: @TNF_EagleEyes

Post by Eagle Eyes »

R&U
Nani o Miru? Nani ga Aru? Mada Shiranai.
Alexraptor
Admiral
Admiral
STO Handle: @Alexraptor

Post by Alexraptor »

About bloody time! 8-)