Did anyone get my email?

Announcements from the Federation Command leadership to the community.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council, Office of Propaganda

Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: Did anyone get my email?

Post by Costello »

I seldom check my emails on the registered address, but I am glad I had the urge tonight.

Thank you Jesse for instigating this thread. I will throw my support behind any endeavour to preserve what we poured our time into; for me at least this place in all its incarnations were instrumental in giving me a template for leadership and responsibility and I think we all benefited enormously in the aggregate.

If you will indulge me, it feels like several lifetimes ago such has been the rate of personal change, but the nostalgia remains the same. So many familiar names, each with stories and memories attached.

I do not use Facebook, but I can be reached via Twitter where I have a reasonable presence for those interested.
Viper
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Viper »

sup mail recieved heart attack had ello im alive
DaDigi
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by DaDigi »

Hi everyone,

So nice to see some familiar names! Hope everyone is doing well. I'd love to do a BC/EF/A2 reunion one of these days.
TParis
Admiral
Admiral

Post by TParis »

Hi guys, its good to see you all again. I'm in SF now. I wasn't aware FedCommands was still a thing to resign from. I'm a "Doctor" which is their equivalent of a civilian that doesn't partake in the RPG side of Starfleets. I just play STO with them. You all can catch me on STO if you'd like.

It's kind of ironic that you all show up not even a month after I join Starfleet. But, I'm around.
v/r,
Admiral TParis
DaDigi
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by DaDigi »

TParis wrote:Hi guys, its good to see you all again. I'm in SF now. I wasn't aware FedCommands was still a thing to resign from. I'm a "Doctor" which is their equivalent of a civilian that doesn't partake in the RPG side of Starfleets. I just play STO with them. You all can catch me on STO if you'd like.

It's kind of ironic that you all show up not even a month after I join Starfleet. But, I'm around.
Wow, popped on their forum and saw JPorter and Hellraiser are still around! Anyone else from the old days alive there?
TParis
Admiral
Admiral

Post by TParis »

DaDigi wrote: Wow, popped on their forum and saw JPorter and Hellraiser are still around! Anyone else from the old days alive there?
Nelson and Felix are still around. That's about it that we'd know. I tend to stick to myself. I only joined to have someone to play STO with and even then I still play alone...
v/r,
Admiral TParis
Alexraptor
Admiral
Admiral
STO Handle: @Alexraptor

Post by Alexraptor »

Viper wrote:sup mail recieved heart attack had ello im alive
Brainsss

*and look! My 600th post!* :grin:
Carbonizer
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Carbonizer »

Good god, the years are rolling back haha

Great to see people are still around!
Viper
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Viper »

TParis wrote: Nelson and Felix are still around. That's about it that we'd know. I tend to stick to myself. I only joined to have someone to play STO with and even then I still play alone...
wel ufpviper is my addy add me im on there from time to time can see what we can do :grin:

o and Alex EYESSSSS
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Hearing from all of you guys really brings back memories and it does strike a chord of nostalgia. It makes one wonder how we could put something together to keep in touch and game once in a while. I have posted today on a few freelancer programmer sites to get a quote on a site launched platform/app that would once and for all make it simple for all of us to download, install and play the old titles in peace and without hassle. (Possibly through the exiting games LAN option). I'd bet many in the former ST gaming community could be interested in that. This would be one way to go, I am of course open to suggestions from everybody.

On another note, what do you all think of Star Trek: Picard?
Thank you,