View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 15th, 2018, 11:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
The Road to Vanguard Command: Identities [All Users Read] 
Author Message
Commander
Commander

Joined: July 2nd, 2011, 11:03 am
Posts: 2081
Location: La Trobe Valley, Australia.
Post Re: The Road to Vanguard Command: Identities [All Users Read
Shroombuck wrote:


Mine will be something like:

'Here lies Shroombuck.
Now, fuck off.'


When you make arrangements on the subject of everlasting rest. Be sure to have that engraved somewhere on your tombstone. The site would surely be a place of pilgrimage to the survivors.

It'll keep us in good spirits :)

_________________
Image
Image


June 11th, 2015, 11:36 am
Profile ICQ
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
User avatar

Joined: May 23rd, 2011, 11:10 am
Posts: 2379
Location: Bothal, Northumberland
Post Re: The Road to Vanguard Command: Identities [All Users Read
Yes, I will instruct my heirs from my throne on Mount Olympus to do so on penalty of everlasting damnation.

_________________
Image
Image


June 11th, 2015, 12:10 pm
Profile
Captain
Captain

Joined: July 17th, 2014, 3:06 am
Posts: 482
Post Re: The Road to Vanguard Command: Identities [All Users Read
No, I will stay Azami, having the name mean something to me

_________________
Image
Image


June 14th, 2015, 8:25 pm
Profile
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
User avatar

Joined: May 23rd, 2011, 11:10 am
Posts: 2379
Location: Bothal, Northumberland
Post Re: The Road to Vanguard Command: Identities [All Users Read
Azami wrote:
No, I will stay Azami, having the name mean something to me

An illiterate morbidly obese and retarded child has meaning too, but it will still play around in its own bovine excrements.

_________________
Image
Image


June 14th, 2015, 9:43 pm
Profile
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
User avatar

Joined: June 25th, 2011, 4:53 pm
Posts: 2959
Location: Leicestershire, England
Post Re: The Road to Vanguard Command: Identities [All Users Read
Shroombuck wrote:
Azami wrote:
No, I will stay Azami, having the name mean something to me

An illiterate morbidly obese and retarded child has meaning too, but it will still play around in its own bovine excrements.


Strike 2

_________________
Respectfully,
ImageImage


June 15th, 2015, 8:38 am
Profile WWW
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
User avatar

Joined: May 23rd, 2011, 11:10 am
Posts: 2379
Location: Bothal, Northumberland
Post Re: The Road to Vanguard Command: Identities [All Users Read
Costello wrote:
Shroombuck wrote:
Azami wrote:
No, I will stay Azami, having the name mean something to me

An illiterate morbidly obese and retarded child has meaning too, but it will still play around in its own bovine excrements.


Strike 2

Strike all you want, that was simply glorious general prose.

_________________
Image
Image


June 15th, 2015, 10:17 am
Profile
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
User avatar

Joined: June 25th, 2011, 4:53 pm
Posts: 2959
Location: Leicestershire, England
Post Re: The Road to Vanguard Command: Identities [All Users Read
Shroombuck wrote:
Strike all you want, that was simply glorious general prose.


It shan't be when I remove your ability to do it.

_________________
Respectfully,
ImageImage


June 15th, 2015, 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
User avatar

Joined: May 23rd, 2011, 11:10 am
Posts: 2379
Location: Bothal, Northumberland
Post Re: The Road to Vanguard Command: Identities [All Users Read
Costello wrote:
Shroombuck wrote:
Strike all you want, that was simply glorious general prose.


It shan't be when I remove your ability to do it.

That would make these forums rather tedious.

I was working on this glorious comment yesterday afternoon, and took out a comma. In the evening I put it back again.

_________________
Image
Image


June 15th, 2015, 4:19 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software Modified by the Federation Command